Current and former customers of Konsertsystemer LLB AS and Nordic Rentals A/S
As a data controller, data protection is a matter of great concern to us. We safeguard the personal data we process, and we ensure that we comply with data protection law.
We give the people we process data on (“data subjects”) information about our data processing and their rights as data subjects.
Who we are and how you can contact us?
(Identity and contact details of the data controller company)
Name: Nordic Rentals A/S
Address: Helge Nielsens Alle 5, DK-8723 Løsning
Company Registration No. (VAT): 32 89 34 30
Phone number: +45 70 26 52 22
Contact regarding data protection
- If you have any questions about our processing of your data, you are always welcome to contact our administration department.
You can contact the administration department in the following ways:
- By e-mail:
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Remember that regular e-mail is not secure communication. Do not write anything in your e-mail that is private or sensitive or which you otherwise think should be protected.
- By letter:
Write to the postal address mentioned above, Att. The Administration Department.
Our processing of personal data
Categories of personal data
The data we process about you may include:
- General personal data, including
- identification data, including name, address, telephone number and e-mail
- purchase history
- payment history and payment details
- data contained in our correspondence with you
- By e-mail:
Purpose and lawful basis
Our data processing has the following purpose:
- Customer relationship management, maintenance and cultivation of customer relationships, as well as ongoing trading
- Statistical purposes: Analyses of trade and reporting are made on the general customer data collected.
The lawful basis for our processing of personal data is:
- When processing personal data in connection with the execution of your orders and purchases, including, among other things, delivery, granting of credit and payment, the lawful basis for our recording of the data is the Danish Data Protection Act, section (6)(1), cf. Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation on processing, which is necessary for entering into a contract and the contract’s performance.
- When we record data required under the Danish Bookkeeping Act or as part of the reporting obligation to the tax authorities, the lawful basis is the Danish Data Protection Act, section 6(1), cf. Article 6(1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation on processing necessary to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on the data controller.
- The lawful basis for our collection and recording of the other personal data is the Danish Data Protection Act, section 6(1), cf. Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation on processing, which is necessary for a legitimate interest that is not surpassed without regard for the data subjects. The legitimate interest that justifies the processing is the consideration to promote Nordic Rentals A/S’ business and offer customers the best service and excellent deals.
- Disclosure of data about you takes place in compliance with the processing rules in the data protection legislation and other Danish legislation. In each individual case, we will assess whether the disclosure requires your express consent or whether the disclosure can take place on a different lawful basis.
- If we disclose general customer data to other companies in the Event Finance Group for marketing purposes, we will comply with the legal requirements regarding the particular procedures to be followed, including giving you the opportunity to object. Furthermore, our disclosure will take place in accordance with the conditions of Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation on processing, which is necessary for a legitimate interest that is not surpassed without regard for the data subjects. The legitimate interest that justifies the processing is the consideration to promote Nordic Rentals A/S’ business and offer customers the best service and excellent deals.
- Statistics. The lawful basis for data processing solely for statistical and scientific purposes is the Danish Data Protection Act, section 6(1), cf. Article 6(1)(e) of the General Data Protection Regulation on processing, which is necessary for the performance of a task in the interest of society. Only data necessary for the study is used, and the data is not used for purposes other than pure statistics.
Categories of recipients
- We disclose or pass on personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- Bank connections with regards to the management of payments
- Debt collection and credit information agencies in the event of loan defaults and notices in credit bureau when applying for a loan
- Tax authorities and other authorities in relation to statutory reporting
- Other companies in the Event Finance Group as part of marketing initiatives under
the observance of applicable rules
- Our data processors, based on data processing agreements
- We will delete data about you when it is no longer needed.
Nordic Rentals A/S generally follows the storing period that applies in accordance with the Danish Bookkeeping Act. To ensure proper handling of recurring customer relationships, potential complaints and warranty obligations, and to meet our obligations we have assessed that it is necessary to store data for up to five years and from when the current business relationship has ceased.
According to legislation, you have some rights concerning our processing of data about you.
You can exercise your personal data rights by contacting us. Our contact details can be found at the top of this policy.
Once you have requested access to data about you to have it corrected or deleted, or if you have objected to our data processing, we will investigate whether it is possible to accommodate your request. We will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible and no later than one month after receiving your enquiry.
Right to see data (right of access)
You have the right to see the data we process about you, as well as some additional data.
Right of rectification (correction)
If you believe that the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate, you have the right to have it corrected. However, you must contact us and inform us of the inaccuracies and how they can be corrected. In all cases, we must decide whether we believe your request is justified. When you contact us with a request to have your personal data corrected or deleted, we will check whether the conditions are met and, if so, implement changes or deletion as soon as possible.
Right to deletion
We generally delete personal data when it is no longer needed. In exceptional cases, you have the right to have data about you deleted before the time that we usually delete data. This applies, for example, if you withdraw your consent and we do not have another basis for processing the data. If you believe that your data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected it, you may request that it be deleted. The customer can also contact us if the customer believes that personal data is processed in violation of law or other legal commitments.
Right to limit processing
If you contest data that we have recorded or otherwise process about you, you may ask us to limit the data processing until we have been able to determine whether the data is correct. You can also request restriction instead of deletion if you believe our processing of the data is illegal, or if you believe we no longer need the data, or if you believe your legitimate interests take precedence over the data controller’s legitimate interests. If you agree that our processing must be restricted, we may in future only process the data with your consent, or for the purpose of legal claims being established, asserted or defended, or to protect a person or important societal interests.
Right to transmit information (data portability)
You have the right to receive personal data that you have made available to us and those that we have obtained about you from other players based on your consent. If we process data about you as part of a contract to which you are a party, you can also have your data sent to you. You also have the right to transfer this personal data to another service provider. You can also ask us to have the data sent directly from the data controller to another authority or company. If you wish to exercise your right to data portability, you will receive your personal data from us in a commonly used and machine-readable format.
Right to object
You have the right to object to our processing of data about you. The customer may also object to our disclosure of data for marketing purposes. You can use the contact details at the top to submit an objection. If your objection is justified, we will make sure to stop processing your personal data.
Right to receive information about new purposes
Right to withdraw your consent
If our processing of your data is based on your consent, you can withdraw the consent at any time. If you revoke the consent, we may no longer process the data in the future. Revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on consent before the revocation. If we have a lawful basis for processing other than consent for an independent purpose, for example, the storage of data to comply with the rules of accounting, this processing will continue to take place.
If you are not satisfied with our answer, you have the option to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency. In general, if you are dissatisfied with the way your personal data has been processed, you can complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency, which will then investigate the case and make a decision.
You can find the contact details of the Danish Data Protection Agency on www.datatilsynet.dk.
NOTE! You can write to the Danish Data Protection Agency via Digital Post on Borger.dk, where the transmission of your enquiry takes place securely (encrypted). We recommend that you use Digital Post if your enquiry contains confidential or sensitive personal information.